- PRICES: All prices are quoted Ex-Works and are valid for sixty (60) days unless otherwise specified in writing.
- TAXES: Any tax or taxes that may be imposed upon the goods in connection with any transaction or part thereof between Buyer and Seller with respect to the goods hereunder, shall be invoiced to and paid by Buyer.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT: Net 30 days from the date of each invoice unless otherwise specified. Overdue accounts are subject to a charge of 18% per annum on the unpaid balance. Payment shall be in United States currency.
- DELIVERY: Delivery time is individually specified by the Seller when the customer order is accepted. Seller is not liable for late or delayed deliveries. Late delivery is not a basis for cancellation of any order.
- WARRANTY: Seller warrants that all goods manufactured by A. B. Carter, Inc., unless otherwise specified, shall be free of defects in material and workmanship. The warranty period will vary depending on the specific product sold. All other goods sold but not manufactured by A. B. Carter, Inc. will be warrantied as specified by the manufacturer. In case of contracted goods, Seller warrants that goods will comply with Buyer’s drawing and/or specifications, and/or exceptions noted on our quotation. Seller makes no other warranty, express or implied, with respect to the goods sold, rented or loaned hereunder and hereby excludes and disclaims all other express warranties and all implied warranties including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Seller’s liability shall be limited solely to, and at Seller’s option, replacement at original point of delivery, repair of, or reimbursement of the purchase price of any defective goods. Seller shall not be liable for labor claims, downtime, lost profit, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damage or injury to persons or property arising from the presence or use of any goods sold, rented, or loaned hereunder, whether used singularly or in combination with other goods. Seller shall not defend, indemnify or hold harmless others for any penalty, expense or liability.
- SHORTAGE AND BREAKAGE: Seller’s responsibility for delivery of goods sold F.O.B. shipping point ends when the receipt if obtained from the consignor of the carrier. Buyer shall notify the Seller of any shortage or discrepancies within fifteen (15) days from receipt of the goods. In the event of loss or damage incurred in transit, the carrier shall be responsible and claims for parts broken or lost in shipment are to be filed with carrier by the Buyer.
- CANCELLATION OF ORDERS: If, for any reason, Buyer desires to cancel an order, such cancellation shall only be with the written consent of Seller, and then only after payment is made to Seller for all costs incurred which shall include but not be limited to, material, labor, overhead, and reasonable profit.
- GENERAL RETURN POLICY: No product can be returned without prior authorization from the Seller and goods can be returned only if in new or unused condition. Buyer is responsible for all charges associated with the return goods and may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Traveler Return Policy: Only travelers that can be resold will be accepted for return and will be subject to a restocking fee. (These travelers must be in full cans/boxes in new or unused condition).
*Note: Special order travelers or travelers more than 6 months old will not be accepted for return.
- BUYER’S PURCHASE ORDER TERMS: The terms on Buyer’s purchase order shall not change, enlarge, or modify Seller’s liability of obligations.
- LABOR STANDARD COMPLIANCE: Seller certifies that in the manufacture of goods covered hereby, Seller has complied with the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended. To the best of Seller’s knowledge, the goods covered hereby comply applicable with the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970.
- REGULATIONS: Every contract of sales shall be subject to all applicable state and federal statues and regulations. The terms of this agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina.
- We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use abcarterprod.wpengine.com. A. B. Carter, Inc. strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers’, consumers’ and online visitors’ privacy on our website.
- Personal Information
A. B. Carter, Inc. does not collect personally identifiable information, such as name, postal address, email address, company name or telephone numbers except for information entered into the contact page on the A. B. Carter, Inc. website.
- How do we use “cookies” or “sessions”?
- Our website uses Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. This means that third-party vendors, including Google will display our ads on sites across the internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together. Additional Adwords features we specifically use include: affinity audiences, custom affinity audiences, in-market audiences, similar audiences and demographic & location targeting. The reason we use these features is to best inform, optimize and serve ads most relevant to you.
- We also use these cookies to receive reports on ad impressions, other uses of ad services & interactions with these ad impressions and how ad services relate to visits to our website. Display Advertising allows us to use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features collect information such as, but not limited to, age, gender and interest categories.
- How do we protect your personally identifiable information
We do not facilitate the merging of personally identifiable information (last name, phone address, etc.) with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie. In this way your anonymity is protected. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising visiting https://www.google.com/settings/ads. To opt out of Google Analytics tracking entirely visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
- Changes to our policy